About Us & Philosophy
As a mum that struggled with motivation to get fit and healthy both before and after the birth of my son, I know how hard it can be to make the change. Yes I have been a client too! Realising I needed a helping hand, I employed a personal trainer in December 2008.
The experience was a revelation! My trainer helped me shift my mindset about exercise and food, increase my fitness levels and lose 13 kilos over eight months. Choosing to make my transformation a lifestyle change, my new found drive also inspired a career change.
The journey I took with my trainer enabled me to see the benefits I could make to other people’s lives. A gift I hope to pass on for many years to come.
Bub & Beyond Fitness offers a balanced approach to exercise. Through improved health, physical strength, restored energy and confidence, we aim to motivate and support women.
Reshaping bodies without harsh training styles, our sessions are tailored to individual needs and have a strong focus on core stabilisation and integrated functional exercise.
Combined with nutritional advice and meal planning, Bub & Beyond Fitness helps women maintain a positive emotional and mental state throughout and after their pregnancy, improving both their physical and mental wellbeing.
Head Trainer – Samantha Docherty
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- Certified pre and post natal exercise specialist – Preggi Bellies International
- Registered Exercise Professional – Fitness Australia (Registered in the categories of Gym Instructor, Personal Trainer, Older Adults Trainer, Children’s Trainer.)
- Senior First Aid and CPR Certified – St John Ambulance
- Certified TRX Suspension Training Instructor
- Mother, wife and all-round awesome woman!